February 27, 2011
New York, New York….
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 27th, 2011 at 3:32 pm and posted in New York. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Street signs
- Paris- old, cold and tres magnifique
- French countryside- whimsical bleak beauty
- New York, New York….
- Unbelizable- Caribbean Christmas
- N’Awlins night life- Carpe noctem!
- New Orleans by day
- Texas and Louisiana Roadtrip- long roads and local heroes + Lousiana swamp
- Chicago- the cold and windy city
- Alkatraz Island Prison
- San Francisco and surrounds
- Full moon at Pappy and Harriets Pioneertown Palace
- a snowy interlude – Big Bear Lake
- salt pans, ghost towns, canyons and cloudscapes
- sand dunes sunset- death valley
- long desert highways- into death valley
- pioneertown- how the west once was
- joshua tree, into the desert
- LA streets, hollywood nights
- santa monica sun-drenched horizons
- art Beach birds boulders buildings Californian Redwoods Caribbean cemetary city city streets cliffs clouds countryside dawn death valley desert donkey ducks dusk Eiffel Tower ghost town Giant Blue Heron Golden Gate Bridge hollywood homeless hope horse Hurricane Katrina island joshua tree jungle LA landscape lighthouse los angeles mist moon mountains muscle beach neon signs night Nutria orchards palm trees Pappy and Harriet's park pigeons pioneertown pony poverty Prison Racoon raven road rodents Saloon salt pans sand dunes santa monica pier seagulls signs snow soldiers street signs sunrise sunset swamp The Sadies tree trees tunnel water waterfall winter